Home > Education > Past Educational Events > HRPP 2007
Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research (PRIM&R)
Boston University School of Medicine
In collaboration with:
Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
2007 Annual Human Research Protection Programs (HRPP) Conference
Saturday, December 1
Pre-Conference Educational Programs
- Advanced Research Ethics
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research for Non-Scientists
- Hot Topics for Institutional Officials
- IRB 101sm – Biomedical Research
- IRB 101sm – Social, Behavioral, and Educational Research (SBER)
- IRB 201: An In-depth Analysis of the Criteria for Review
- Oversight of Stem Cell Research: Basic Issues for Institutions and ESCROs (Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight Committees)
- Current Challenges in the Oversight of Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- Strategies for Successful International Research: Ethical Principles, Capacity Building, and Meaningful Collaboration
In advance of the conference, PRIM&R presented educational programs for those conducting research or administering, serving on, or chairing IRBs. All of the programs were designed for beginners as well as for those in need of a regulatory and ethical "refresher."
Sunday, December 2–Tuesday, December 4
2007 Annual HRPP Conference
View the 2007 Annual HRPP Conference program.
Please contact us via email or telephone at 617.423.4112, ext. 0. Thank you!