Home > Education > Educational Programs > Essentials of IACUC Admin
Essentials of IACUC Administration
(Next Offering: Fall 2013)
Essentials of IACUC Administration is a one and a half-day program that provides IACUC administrators and support staff, as well as training and compliance personnel, with an overview of how to effectively manage an animal care and use program. This course:
- Reviews the key components of an integrated program;
- Examines the primary responsibilities of administrators; and
- Discusses strategies for creating a culture that assures the humane care and use of animals while facilitating their use in research and teaching.
It is recommended that you attend IACUC 101 before taking this course.
What past attendees had to say after attending Essentials of IACUC Administration.
- “I would strongly recommend this program, and suggest that IACUC Administrators and IACUC Chairs attend together."
- “Thank you for an excellent and concise course!"
- “The presentations and handouts were valuable reference tools."
View a sample agenda.
Please contact us via email or telephone at 617.423.4112, ext. 131. Thank you!