Home > Membership > Volunteer Opportunities
Whether you are a newcomer to PRIM&R with fresh ideas or a long-time member filled with insight, you can volunteer to share your knowledge, skills, and experience with our professional community. We have a number of rewarding ways for you to get involved and share your passion for advancing ethical research.
We know you are busy, so we have organized our volunteer opportunities according to how much time they take to complete, with the offerings in Group One being the easiest to fit into a full week and those in Group Three requiring a larger time commitment from participants. Ultimately, it's up to you pick the opportunities that fit your schedule.
Please review our current volunteer opportunities below. If you are interested in volunteering, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which opportunities are of interest to you. We know how important our volunteers are and will do our best to provide you with an exceptional experience.
If you have any questions, please contact the membership team via email or phone at 617.423.4112, ext. 125.
- Conference Volunteer (Book Group Discussion Facilitator, Conference Greeter and Session Usher, First-Time Attendee Breakfast Discussion Facilitator, Networking Meal Host, PRIM&R Exhibit Booth Attendant, Speed Mentoring Mentor, or Walk/Run Leader)
- Content Commenter: Ampersand
- Content Contributor/Rater: Knowledge Center
- Content Editor: Knowledge Center
- Conference Program Contributor
- Content Contributor: Newsletter
- Guest Blogger: Ampersand
- Member Interview Author
- Poster Abstract Submitter
- Poster Spotlight Author
- PRIM&R Blog Squad Member: Conferences
- PRIM&R Blog Squad Member: Webinars
- Affinity Group Co-Facilitator
- Mentoring Program: Mentor
- PRIM&R Regional Connections Host
Please contact us via email or telephone at 617.423.4112, ext. 125. Thank you!