Home > Conferences
On November 29-30, 2012, PRIM&R offered Essentials of Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Administration. This 1.5-day program took place at the Omni San Diego Hotel, in San Diego, CA.
Essentials of IACUC Administration
Thursday, November 29, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Friday, November 30, 8:00 AM-12:30 PM
Essentials of IACUC Administration is a 1.5-day program that provides IACUC administrators and support staff, as well as training and compliance personnel, with an overview of how to effectively manage an animal care and use program. On November 29-30, 2012 three expert administrators will:
- Review the key components of an integrated program;
- Examine the primary responsibilities of administrators; and
- Discuss strategies for creating a culture that assures the humane care and use of animals while facilitating their use in research and teaching.
Interested in learning more about the program? View the agenda.
- Molly Greene, BA, CPIA
- Marky PItts, CPIA
- Mary Jo Shepherd, DVM, CPIA
- Marcy Brown, BS, MA, CPIA
- Deb Frolicher, BS, CPIA
Please contact us via email or telephone at 617.423.4112, ext. 0. Thank you!