The unique issues and challenges faced by those who work in social, behavioral, and educational research (SBER)-focused ethics and oversight are increasing, and PRIM&R's SBER Network is here to help. Led by members Linda (Petree) Mayo and Cecilia Brooke Cholka, this network is open to all PRIM&R members working with SBER.
- Access to the SBER Network community on the PRIM&R Online Community where members can:
- Post questions, announcements, and Network updates on a message board
- Connect with Network members one-on-one through a user directory direct messaging
- Track upcoming and past SBER Network and other SBER related events in a calendar
- Share, store, and utilize various resources and documents in one place
- Periodic Virtual Roundtables led by one or more members of the PRIM&R community, followed by open Q&A sessions
- Access to samples, tools, checklists, and other resources in PRIM&R's Knowledge Center, as they become available
- Space to meet onsite at our annual AER Conference
- Periodic emails on new resources, tips, and updates on the Network
- Ongoing support from professionals with SBER expertise
The SBER Network hosts occasional Virtual Roundtables, one-hour online meetings with 30 minutes of presentation and 30 minutes of discussion among attendees. Have an issue that you encounter working as an SBER IRB professional? Intrigued by a topic related to SBER? We would love to have your suggestions for future roundtable conversations. Please submit your ideas using this online form.
Join the SBER Network:
PRIM&R members can join the Network by clicking “Join Community” on the SBER Network homepage on the PRIM&R Online Community.
Get in touch!
You can ask a question, submit a resource to share, or volunteer to help lead a call by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!