May is Member Appreciation Month!
While Member Appreciation Month has come and gone, our commitment to supporting you in your daily work remains. We hope you continue to enjoy the following special perks debuted in the month of May:
And don’t forget to take advantage of ALL your membership benefits offered throughout the year, including:
- Complimentary Enrollment in PRIM&R’s Certificate Program: Demonstrate your ongoing professional development by enrolling in the Certificate in the Ethical Foundations of Animal Care and Use or the Certificate in the Foundations of Human Subjects Protections.
- Mentoring Program: Connect with another PRIM&R member to share knowledge, get answers to your questions, and expand your professional network.
- PRIM&R Program Archives: Access selected webinar recordings, talks, and presentations, many of which are eligible for continuing education credit.
- PRIM&R Regional Connections: Apply for funding to organize and host an educational networking event for colleagues in your community.
- Research Ethics Digest Self-Study Program: Read the articles in Research Ethics Digest and successfully complete the online quiz with a score of 80% or higher to earn continuing education (CE) credit hours (1.5 per issue for the human subjects protections quiz and 1 per issue for the animal care and use quiz).
- SBER Network: Connect and collaborate with colleagues involved in the oversight of Social, Behavioral, and Educational Research (SBER).
- Scholarly Journals: Take advantage of discounted subscriptions to several scholarly journals such as Ethics & Human Research, Institute for Laboratory Animal Research Journal, Narrative Inquiry in Bioethics, and more!
Thank you for being a member of the PRIM&R community and furthering our shared goal of advancing ethical research!