PRIM&R’s Ethical Research Oversight Course (EROC) is an engaging, interactive online course designed to equip IRB members and HRPP/IRB staff for their roles through demonstration of the ethical principles and regulatory frameworks that govern their day-to-day work. Over the last eight years, over 100 institutions in the United States and abroad have used EROC to train their IRB members. Since September 2018, The EROC webpage received more than 8,600 unique visitors (meaning different IP addresses).
Coming in 2021, PRIM&R’s new Animal Research Oversight Course (AROC) will provide a comprehensive overview of the IACUC’s role and functions in an effective, interactive online format. Modeled on PRIM&R’s successful Ethical Research Oversight Course (for IRBs) and scheduled to be released in early 2021, AROC will be the first offering of its kind for the animal care and use oversight community.
We are accepting an exclusive supporter for each course and support includes:
- Exclusive supporter’s color logo, 75-word descriptor, and URL of choice on the course webpage.
- Text acknowledgment and URL of choice in the confirmation email sent to each individual who purchases the course.
- Acknowledgement in all dedicated EROC publicity, including emails and print collateral (please note, a logo will be displayed where possible, though some formats do not allow for a logo and will be text only).
- Visual acknowledgement on the course home page, viewed by all learners who participate, that includes a logo, 75-word descriptor, and your company’s URL.
- Complimentary institutional subscription to the course for the duration of your support (two years from date of release of the course).
Contact Olivia Forman for more information about supporting EROC or AROC.